1.09.2012
这咬人的爱,a book I've just finished. It's been long since I read a great book, a beautifully described book that could totally change all the words into scenes and it came out to be a great movie in my mind. I'm always a great fans of those slow-pace love story as i knew these were what we usually found in life and not those exciting dramatically scene found in the soap opera. Just sort of thinking about you lightly. Peoples say there is only a life, just live it to the fulliest and do anything crazy you want, if not you'll regret as time will not go back. But seriously as 沈佳宜 says 恋爱最美好的时候就是暧昧, well it's just like keeping everything secretly could gave the mysterious feel.haha, i miss your praising that I'm a mysterious person LOL, maybe its should be the speciality of a VIRGO. Maybe I'm just finding excuse for myself but seriously i couldn't remember those beautiful sentence than were written in the book, as all of them are images. Could i consider this as my weakness for writing, hehe..okay maybe it's just an excuse for me to not memorizing those sentence.How great, Beatrice just as if i wanna join her cousin to write article for a website..who doesn't want this great opportunity, but seriously do you think I can do it. Well I don't think, haha pius would be a better choice, don't you think so ?! 故事里的他很厉害说话,也令我有种不知所错的感觉。。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
even though 'u r the apple of my eye' the ending is very touching but i dun wan the ending happen on me =(
har ?!!! what cant i get what you say...
><!! nvm nvm nvm!
Post a Comment