Soo happy, it's been awhile since i've really talk. I mean like chatting in chinese, so great to went back to Chong Hwa even though i didn't met any friend of mine who were same age as i was and any teacher LOL. Actually i went there to enjoy my little cousin concert, wtf their kindergarten was super duper rich cause the concert needed five days for all it's branches student to perform. I wonder if i could sue those kids for using ours steps for Madagascar's music...duh.... I'm lame. Like their 'Sorry sorry' dance, i think we're the only table who got so high =) Yay !! Sing K, sort of a forbidden activity in my family LOL. So everything seems to be happening secretly, so shh... Fuck, damn it i was being capture by txt's camera, and damn it to be crown under the shadow of someone. I don't wanna be so lame like HER kay... damn piss me off. So freakin happy to receive a pm, never expected thou but it's awesome =)
No comments:
Post a Comment