7.16.2011
I wonder if what She said was correct. At that very moment, i thought she was right, but i wouldn't want that to be right. I'm thinking and figuring for a perfect answer,but it this world there is not an answer for everything, especially those which included emotional and feelings. They are the elements that caused things gone more and more complicated and even irreversible. Weird..so weird....yet you need to live with it. It's so boring when you cared too much, that's why people are confused by me. Haha,they i mean my friends usually say that I'm optimistic,I'm happy-go-lucky,I'm whatever good things they thought i would be LOL Ironically,I don't think I am. Whatever....I just think that if we're living in a insane world, we shouldn't be thinking with an logical mind. Haha...so I had always thought that myself as a mental disorder patient who wouldn't need to just do anything normally although I've done or learn to do things normally. Gawd~ I'm so addicted to stuffs,i mean stuffs that could do something like.....whatever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment