Yea~ Great WTF. I was wondering when will it began ? I knew i would be soon, till then you'll regret. Don't you know that when you pulled a rubber band too strong, it will eventually be broken into half ? I had always convince myself that things weren't usual as the situation were in a special ones. But, but.. I'm tired I'm very tired for being the one i should be. I'm bored and I don't want to remain as myself anymore, i wanna to let myself to loose control. I want to be free like a bird although it may probably be killed by a flying plastic bag =.= Yea~ whatever, damn it !!! You hate being responsible and so do i, you hate living in a stressful life with lots of burden, so what ?? It's easy just let them go, but you can't pass the traditional culture which was like a chain, which had locked up your mind and left you no space for creativity. But, you wouldn't admit it. You wouldn't cause you're like me and we're stubborn like hell. Well, at least I've improved and grown, probably not as much as i thought, but i knew how to let go. I've always though i was good at not burdening myself with responsibilities, but sometimes i felt so surrounded, so helpless that i had to just bow and vow for my fake royalty as i know someday, someday i shall get my revenge. My revenge of changing the kingdom to be a better place yet i don't know what does better stands for as every decision had it's consequences which are unknown. Do you know that what hurts the most, it's like the person you most wanted them to understand and agree for what you had done, just... just don't seem to be in the same line with you. That's the time when my lava starts to get boiling and then my volcano explode with disastrous and made some irreversible disaster. I wonder if they knew why do i hate him so much for once, well actually you're not the biggest problem that i hate you. It's just that you're the bad guy in my world yet you get all the superheroes support and i was like What The Hell is going ON ?? Why should i be the good guy since everyone loves the bad guy. Get it ?? Well i don't think you even knew this exist, so just let it be ~ Fuck Fuck Fuck, it sucks !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment