Ya know what ? I'm jealous cause you're so special to me but yet i doesn't seem it the other way. Probably, the truth weren't as what i thought, but it's my blog right ? So i could write craps here and no one will cares YAY =)
I just realize we look so alike sometimes, that makes me love you more.....I should probably sing That Should Be Me reading those mail, That Should Be Me listening to craps, That Should Be Me this is so sad, That should be ME ME ME. lol, the bieber freak is gonna be so happy to see this =.=. Yea, guess what i didn't even wrote to you so why do i expect you to do too when situations happen. I like you so much but we doesn't seem to be getting that into each others life. I always wonder, cause you're so special and you're the one who greeted me with a Happy Birthday when the whole world remain silence. Yea great, i miss your sound and those song and those hurtful pinches that left me scars and yet you're still you, so special to me and I'll always remember =)
ya guys know you're special too XD
I just realize we look so alike sometimes, that makes me love you more.....I should probably sing That Should Be Me reading those mail, That Should Be Me listening to craps, That Should Be Me this is so sad, That should be ME ME ME. lol, the bieber freak is gonna be so happy to see this =.=. Yea, guess what i didn't even wrote to you so why do i expect you to do too when situations happen. I like you so much but we doesn't seem to be getting that into each others life. I always wonder, cause you're so special and you're the one who greeted me with a Happy Birthday when the whole world remain silence. Yea great, i miss your sound and those song and those hurtful pinches that left me scars and yet you're still you, so special to me and I'll always remember =)
ya guys know you're special too XD
No comments:
Post a Comment