6.28.2011

Great, the news really pissed me off and I think I'm gonna act like a Bitch now. Damn it, you fuckin poor soul stop self-pitying yourself. Well, i start to think that being a mean bitch feels so good when you're doing something  bad to those stupid dumb ass. Guess what ? I know you'll see this but so what, stop saying or talking that you put effort in fixing when you're just getting everything worse but self-pitying and yet posting some stupid shit out.
If you're think that's fine don't act like it's not cause that doesn't helped, if you think it's so near why don't you use your brain and send it back where it belongs ?? Fruck yea~ life been so peaceful without those irritating buzzing from those electronic device, Guess what ?? I love my live so much and yet being a disgusting bitch wouldn't made it any different, cause you're great in digging my bitchiness out. Hell yea, let's play it's rough, since you so depressing and yet wishing some miracles will happen and Now i'm gonna shout out loud that, Hell No, no more turning back and no more dreams come true. Damn it, you're the one, remember that you're the one who chance what it was. You're so fuckin stubborn to accept the fact and yet you think self-pithiness can help to change, yea great~ It does chance and now it's the chance of no turning back, Congrats Ass-hole. Thanks for sharing your craps everyone and i would love tell everyone I'm the bitch who crush some poor lonely soul into who-cares-what-the-hell. Erm...Hi there Just So You Know I'm a fuckin Mean Bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh !! BY THE WAY YOU'RE JUST A FUCKIN' CHAUFFEUR 

No comments: