Forgiveness is a promise not a feeling. When you forgive other people, you are making a promise not to use their past sin against them.
Middle finger is use when words aren’t enough for people to understand they’re annoying..
You need to stop saying sorry. Because it’s becoming nothing. I know you mean it most of the time. But it’s getting old because, you aren’t learning
I don’t regret my past I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people!
When I see stupid statuses on Facebook, and try my hardest to not make rude sarcastic comments.
It’s taken me awhile, but i’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on and you can’t enjoy the present when you’re stuck in the past.
Amanda Tan =) and you know who you are right XD
True friendship isn’t being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love. But that doesnt mean that you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more.”
— The Last Song Edmund Thong look here !!
Don’t worry if you’re single. God’s looking at you right now, saying, “I’m saving this boy for someone special.”
Middle finger is use when words aren’t enough for people to understand they’re annoying..
You need to stop saying sorry. Because it’s becoming nothing. I know you mean it most of the time. But it’s getting old because, you aren’t learning
I don’t regret my past I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people!
When I see stupid statuses on Facebook, and try my hardest to not make rude sarcastic comments.
It’s taken me awhile, but i’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on and you can’t enjoy the present when you’re stuck in the past.
Amanda Tan =) and you know who you are right XD
True friendship isn’t being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love. But that doesnt mean that you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more.”
— The Last Song Edmund Thong look here !!
Don’t worry if you’re single. God’s looking at you right now, saying, “I’m saving this boy for someone special.”
Middle finger is use when words aren’t enough for people to understand they’re annoying..
You need to stop saying sorry. Because it’s becoming nothing. I know you mean it most of the time. But it’s getting old because, you aren’t learning
I don’t regret my past I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people!
When I see stupid statuses on Facebook, and try my hardest to not make rude sarcastic comments.
It’s taken me awhile, but i’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on and you can’t enjoy the present when you’re stuck in the past.
Amanda Tan =) and you know who you are right XD
It’s taken me awhile, but i’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on and you can’t enjoy the present when you’re stuck in the past.
Amanda Tan =) and you know who you are right XD
It’s taken me awhile, but i’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on and you can’t enjoy the present when you’re stuck in the past.
It’s taken me awhile, but i’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on and you can’t enjoy the present when you’re stuck in the past.
Amanda Tan =) and you know who you are right XD
True friendship isn’t being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love. But that doesnt mean that you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them even more.”
— The Last Song
No comments:
Post a Comment