CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TRUE !!
can you imagine that when you're in a dungeon staying like Forever and suddenly your prince
I mean the kingdom prince seems to came back from the far away land with his princess
He was so flattered so my wish for meeting him was once granted. Gosh !!!
Ans the dungeon guard even say good luck for the meeting which i so-called-date !!
Geez..I'm so excited and suddenly i can't really accept these breath taking news and decide when should
i met my prince ?? It seems so weird, it's like DATING ya know...well it never was a priority for
prisoners like me, so i'm just stuck in the middle of nowhere and can't decide when should i be meeting
the HIGHNESS =.=
can you imagine that when you're in a dungeon staying like Forever and suddenly your prince
I mean the kingdom prince seems to came back from the far away land with his princess
He was so flattered so my wish for meeting him was once granted. Gosh !!!
Ans the dungeon guard even say good luck for the meeting which i so-called-date !!
Geez..I'm so excited and suddenly i can't really accept these breath taking news and decide when should
i met my prince ?? It seems so weird, it's like DATING ya know...well it never was a priority for
prisoners like me, so i'm just stuck in the middle of nowhere and can't decide when should i be meeting
the HIGHNESS =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment