5.27.2011

Things change as times fade and so do I
Well Edmund do you still remember that I told you
How much i hate about smokers, well actually I don't now
I think it's peculiar but actually everything eventually ends to the person
Well, it's like considering the personality of the smokers and not the fact that he/she was a smoker.
It seems quite complicated but actually it's just the feels

I do think the red sport shoes is good LOL

as we knew the world is unfair so why change it ?
Just try to live on the brighter side and problem will eventually be better i think XD

Gawsh~ Any idea that what is the best thing to eat with steamboat ??

Bingo !! A can of freezing soda drink <3 totally have fun in it

Peter would be so jealous, too bad you can't join the partay !! =)

Fuck I'm so exciting and i don't feel like sleeping but i need to wake up early tomorrow!!
Can't wait to see what you guys are wearing, I'm still in dilemma like right or left, right or left =.=
Duh !! I wonder how do they do that ?? Isn't it hard ?? Probably I'm used to being a spoon
feed baby and I'm not good at decision.

Opps~ so how am i going to do my child research if i can't spent more time with them.
Brain-storm is starting to be a part of my life, it's been months i don't really have been using my brain

Lol i want to be a villains too !! It seems cool and my look will kind of suck in that.
Should practice more XD i want to be those mean bitch, lol awesome chararcter !!
Seems like 'when will my life begins' gotta change to 'welcome to my AWESOME life',
can't wait to join in the dirty and dark part, I always though those were dramas,
but now I'm in the game and let's see if I'm the winner.

 here you go !!! satisfied ??

Amanda is coming back amanda is coming back and i'm soo happy soo happy XD

No comments: