Lol, i used the teeth whitening effect to white my feet XD
saw the meat ?? i mean the lump that makes one of my feet look nicer
Now, I seem like being grounded from everywhere and lots of food, but guess what ??! I did enjoy my whole day, especially Sunday staying at home watching creepy movie alone on the bed in daytime (haha, i'm a coward !!) and do my own stuffs =) Well just watched Nicole Kidman's movie "The Others" with the slogan " Closed the previous door before Opening the others", it was stated as a religious rules but after watching the whole movie, i still can't get it !! Haha, lol not really scary thou cause i lowered the volume and kept playing with my SMURFSS, what a easily distracted person...hehe. Btw the movie talk about limbo and those religious thing, i probably need to start reading bible to understand what does those means Lol. So happy to regain my passion in drawing again =) Well, I'm just those kind of person who will do the stuffs with my heart when it's given with responsible such as my heart homework given my teacher. Gawd !! I miss art class so freakin much, too bad my town area doesn't had any art class for me to go too =( . I want to draw again !! I usually like to be praise by my art teacher so i'll put almost 100 percent effort in every artwork of mine, haha. Even teacher knew me well, she knew i'll pass the homework with really nice stuff on it but i'll take much longer time to finish it XD. Who cares that I'm a slow poke, as long as i got 90 marks !! =). Hands up for art !! Draw and illustrate some cute plants found in the dictionary Lol, scrabbling Rocks !! Btw, it's good that yiyi's homework is to have a art diary !! Gawd, soo fun, that means she should record or draw down her everyday special moment !! But, it's hard for me to do, cause when you're doing something no one would amuse, you wouldn't really put in all your effort. So i should probably ask Chee Cheng friend's to be my teacher cause she is totally a blast in art !! I could only say i'm flattered by her (opps TeePeng borrow your comment XD)


No comments:
Post a Comment